Well, I've had people ask me if Garrett's gotten any better and the answer to that question is a definite NO! Some days he's good, but then a day like yesterday will come along and push me to my limits! Yesterday was just like any other day, but shortly after I fed Garrett he showered me with spit up! So I got up to go change my clothes and change him (since he was covered as well) and he showered me again! *sigh* It's a never ending clean up act with him. But he's smiling a lot and even laughing, so that melts all the frustration away! Cute, barfy baby! :)

4 comments:
Oh, ick. I'm sorry! Hopefully one of these days it will get better!
Yeah that is gross...you are right though he is pretty cute.
Oh, the things parents have to go through to develop patience. Couldn't we just take a class in college that takes care of that trait? I'd pay the $350 tuition that would be required!
I think I would want to cry...especially if my baby hormones hadn't normalized yet. (I keep seeing "becky" and second guess whether I've commented or not. :)
Post a Comment