Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Up To No Good!

Last night Keira made it very clear that she is up to no good pretty much day or night! At bedtime the kids weren't going to sleep, but we didn't mind because we could hear them laughing in their room, and would just go in every once in awhile to redirect Keira to bed, and lay Garrett back down in his crib. Well, 9:00 pm rolls around and they finally start quieting down, when about 10 minutes into the silence Garrett starts crying. I went in to check on them ready to lay down the law, but the instant I opened the door I almost burst out laughing! Since pictures tend to tell the best stories, we'll just let these pictures do the talking.

This is the bookshelf where their books SHOULD be...



... but this is where they all ended up!!! Every single book and a few other items tossed into Garrett's bed, along with herself!




I smell years of trouble ahead...

4 comments:

Alishia said...

ha ha ha now that is too funny! Oh my goodness! Those two are going to have a fun childhood together! Good luck!

Tink said...

If this is just the beginning, I'm glad your a blogger so we can get a good chuckle in now and again.

Julie said...

haha, that's hilarious Bets!! I can't believe Keira can crawl into the crib!! Good luck, at least they love each other, right?

Courtney said...

Yes... mischievous children... I can hardly blame her though. People should definitely sleep with their books. I think I'll start doing that, too.