Friday, December 10, 2010

My girls!

Libby was sitting on the recliner today and I thought she looked SO tiny sitting in that huge chair, so I got out the camera to capture her tiny-ness, and it turned into a photoshoot. One picture opportunity after another. I love my girls!!!

14 months old and still under 20 lbs.


Cutest. Picture. EVER!
I told her to smile and this is what I got. She's learned how to do a cheesy picture, I guess. I love it!!!


Keira saw the camera and had to be apart of this.


This wasn't posed, which makes me love it. They were rocking together and I happened to catch Libby admiring her older sister. I can already tell they're going to have a typical sister relationship. They are each other's source of tears and laughter already.


Ok. This one might have been posed. :P

3 comments:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

I love those pictures! They will be even more priceless the older they get. You can use it to remind them they really do love each other on the days they fight over the hair brush!

Calee said...

Hehe, has Barbie and her friends lost all of their clothes? ;)
I still can't get over how much Keira looks like you. Your last post hinted at something coming up to report soon, I want to know the surprise!

Loraine said...

These are adorable! I love them (the pictures but especially the girls).