After a few weeks of complete and utter exhaustion and some nausea I am now almost out of my first trimester!! I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, due September 9th. I feel pretty confident that I won't lose the baby at this point, and overall this has been a pretty good pregnancy. Fingers crossed that I can keep saying that!!!
![]() |
| This isn't the greatest photo, but our camera isn't working right now so it's the best I could get. There wasn't a bump there before. Each pregnancy I show more a little earlier. |
Interesting facts:
1. This is my 6th time being pregnant!
2. I've never been as tired as I have during this pregnancy. I started to wonder if it was twins.
3. I craved spicy and salty things when I was pregnant with my girls.
4. I craved sweets and meat when I was pregnant with Garrett.
5. My face broke out like crazy when I was pregnant with my girls.
6. My face cleared up when I was pregnant with Garrett.
7. So far this pregnancy I've been craving meat and sweets and my face has cleared up. Hmm...

2 comments:
Congratulations! You look small for being 11 weeks!
I'm praying for you. Hoping all goes well.
Post a Comment