Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spring Sports

I feel like we've been missing out on doing team sports for our kids all these years, and then the year we finally get them in I feel like they're too young!  haha  Oh well.  

This year we signed Keira up for a sports camp where she got to try a different sport each day for 2 weeks.  She really liked it, and got to decide which sports she likes best.  However, she had to pay for it herself, so in the end she decided she didn't like any of the sports well enough to pay for them again!  hahaha  We'll see how she feels next year.



 Moving on, Garrett got to try out pre t-ball!  What?  You didn't know there was such a thing?  Neither did I.  Apparently since he didn't go to Kindergarten this year (nevermind that he's almost 6 yrs old) he can't do t-ball, so instead he did a pre t-ball thing where they teach him the skills of hitting and catching and the rules of t-ball.  He liked it, but I can't decide if he wasn't that interested in the sport itself, or if he's too young.  Even though he was excited to go each time, he wasn't enthusiastic about it while we were there.    






No comments: