On the day of Garrett's sixth birthday we were camping for the Lee reunion. Although we didn't plan on that happening, he loved the coincidence! His thoughtful aunt though ahead of time and brought cupcakes and candles so we could sing to him.
![]() |
| This is him performing at the talent show. |
We got lucky and were given a coupon for a free karate birthday party from someone Richard was working for one day, so a week after his birthday Garrett and some of his boy cousins and neighborhood friends got to go to the local karate place for his birthday party! Boy, did they all love it!!! It was great!
They learned karate moves...
![]() |
![]() |
And played games...
![]() |
And got to see different karate weapons and how they work...
![]() |
When it was time for cake they let him cut the cake with a samurai sword!
Per his request I made Agent P cake, with little Perry the Platypus cupcakes (it's a character from his favorite show). Richard got sick that morning so between juggling the kids and cake, and since I put this off until the morning of, I really am not proud of how it turned out. :\ Oh well. haha I tried.
It was a fun week. I love birthdays! I love planning for them, decorating for them, and I love making cakes for them! But mostly I love focusing on the birthday person and thinking about how much they mean to me! I love this kid!!! He's my sunshine! Always giving the greatest hugs, sharing so willingly with everyone, and telling me that I look beautiful. He sure knows how to turn on the charm. :) Happy Birthday buddy!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment