I didn't plan this out, but I coincidentally took a picture of Garrett in the swing at about the same age as the one I took of Keira in the same swing, with the same blanket! So I put them side by side to see the comparisons and I think it's quite fun to compare! They are definitely brother and sister, but so clearly different sexes!
4 comments:
That is SO cute. They certainly are related! She is so girl and he is so boy. It's fun. Cute blog. That's a great shot of the ballons.
This blog thing is fun! What adorable babies!
That is a great comparison! It really helps you see the similarities. Isn't having babies around absolutely wonderful!
Look alike? I guess mothers see that but one looks like baby Betsy and one looks like baby Richard.
Cute to say the least.
Dad (Stoddard)
Post a Comment