Sunday, September 16, 2007

Owie!!

Last night Grandma & Papa Lee came over and Keira was so excited that she was running around and tripped and hit her head on the corner of our coffee table! She cut her eyebrow open and it started bleeding a lot right away. Once we got it cleaned up a little bit we could see that it was deep, so we went to the ER to see if she would need stitches. Well, we waited for about an hour just to be seen (Oh how I deteste the ER!) and in that time the cut had scabbed and Keira was up running around talking a mile a minute like nothing had happened, so we went home. Now she has a battle wound from her fight with the coffee table, but she seems to be just fine. What an adrenaline rush!

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

Ouch...what a trooper...Hospitals..overrated jk.

Becky said...

Ouch! That makes me glad I don't have a coffee table. Well, that and it would just become another place for Holly to hide her toys and toothbrush. How's the kitchen table working out?

Betsy Lee said...

Yes, I think we'll be getting rid of the coffee table now. It's a little to sharp around the edges, now that I look at it. Becky, we're loving the table, and we sold our table yesterday so it's great!

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Oh...poor thing! I hate those kinds of things! Coffee tables are so hazardous...of course, everything in the house with a toddler around needs bumber pads.

Becky said...

I started reading through the comments and noticed my name there. I had to take a second look to make sure I wasn't crazy and forgetting things - I haven't already read this have I?...ha ha.
BTW they do have furniture bumber pads. Hopefully if it scars it will stay hidden by her brow.