Monday, November 12, 2007

Betsy, the barber!

I discovered as a mom that besides taking care of kids, you must take on a lot of other jobs as well. So far I've been a nurse, a chef, a maid, a zoo keeper, a plumber, and a teacher among other jobs. But this last weekend I took on another job to become Betsy the Barber and gave Keira her first haircut! Her mullet haircut just wasn't looking good anymore, so I decided it was time to say goodbye to it. I was nervous at first, but it didn't turn out to bad, if I say so myself. Voila! Here's the end result:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm mighty impressed! I tried giving Haley's a haircut and lets just say... she ended up looking like a boy. Keira looks more and more like you everytime I see her!!! I like to watch the morning news..every morning!

Becky said...

That is darling. You are braver than I am. I didn't pay attention to her hair looking like a mullet but this is very cute.

Lees Everything Homemade said...

As you already know...I love it!

DeAnna said...

very cute :)

Alishia said...

oh very cute! nice work

Anonymous said...

Hey Betsy! You probably don't remember me but I'm Courtney Asay's (now Robbins) awesome older sister. I found your blog through DeAnna, who is now one of my neighbors. Small world huh? Cute family!!

Ryan and Triana said...

Hey Betsy!!!
This is Triana. I can't believe you have two kids. They are so cute and Keira looks a lot like you. So how's life? What are you guys up to?

Betsy Lee said...

Yea!! New/old faces! Is the one who wrote Brittany? That IS a small world! How fun! I'm going to go check out your site now!

Triana!!! Yea, you found my site! Email me some time! I'd love to chat! My email address is yb4bets@gmail.com

DeAnna said...

Brittany did make me aware that you were neighbors, it is a small world, we think Brittany and her husband are the coolest thing that happened to Benson. Instant friends. That is cool, I love making connections like that. :)