The important thing is that the kids loved it and it kept them entertained for quite some time!
Monday, May 19, 2008
No Swimming Pool? No Problem!
I have been loving these beautiful days that we've been having, but the last few days have demanded you have something to help cool off. Keira spends a lot of time outside in the courtyard and her favorite activities are playing in the water and playing in the dirt. I try to just relax and let her have fun in the dirt all the while getting her dresses dirty, but sometimes I wish she didn't know how to play in the dirt so well. Anyways, today was a particularly hot day and it really had me wishing for a pool for her to play in. We don't have one, so I created the next best thing; a storage tote! Garrett was up to playing outside too, so I needed to create something for him to.
Now, tell me, is this white trash or what?
The important thing is that the kids loved it and it kept them entertained for quite some time!
The important thing is that the kids loved it and it kept them entertained for quite some time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Great idea! Looks fun.
White-trash or genius one of the two, you gotta do what you gotta do.
That is so cute! You know I do remember making a "pool" out of an actual garbage can lined in a giant garbage bag. Now if that isn't white trash I don't know what is!
awwww! That is so cute and don't worry, I did that when I was a little girl too with a Toy bucket. That is always so much fun!
How creative and fun! Hey, if your kids had fun that's all that matters, right?
I don't think it's trashy at all, I think it's brilliantly creative!!!! It's so nice how easily entertained kids are!
Water is almost always cleaner than dirt I say (unless you live in Mexico). I am glad you posted this though, I was debating whether or not we should bring our little pool for the girls. Fortunately it's a blow up one, so it won't take up too much room in the move.
Garrett is getting so big. I can't believe is crawling already, not to mention pulling himself up! Time sure does fly.
I love that first picture of those two and the mini tub for Garrett. So, when does the pool open at the clubhouse?
I'm happy to report that Grandma Liz has provided a darling little pool now and they have a place to play, but the bucket and tote definitely make a great picture and a fun memory!
Post a Comment