Keira, cheesing it up on the couch!
Our neice, Lauren, taking a picture of Garrett at my other neice, Allison's, birthday party.
Richard and the kids taking a rest from one of our nature walks up Payson Canyon.
Here's Garrett standing on the stairs at the park. He's so close to walking, but just doesn't have the motivation to do it all the way. He crawls on his feet, not his knees, which makes him crawl really fast, and thus not giving him to much incentive to walk. Yet. I'm not in a hurry for him to start, though.
Garrett's favorite toy these days is this Iron Man toy. He will play with it longer than any other toy, and keeps him quiet the whole time we're in the car! During this trip he fell asleep with it in his arms. So cute!
Richard started school and is enjoying his classes and his new major. His artistic skills are already improving, and it's real fun to see him drawing all the time and have it going towards a career.
I'm having fun at home these days. I prepared for Richard being gone a lot this semester by planning all sorts of outings and activities, and so far each week has turned out great! So far we've had numerous playgroups with my sister's and their kids (even Natalie, in Logan), as well as going to Jump n' Jacks (Keira's favorite place in the world), going to different parks, going to storytime at the library, and lots of activities at home. So far so good! Plus, I've taken on church volleyball once a week and I'm loving it! I love playing volleyball, and as much as I love my kids I've learned that I need alone time to recharge and this has been a great, fun way to do it!
So, that's what's up with us lately. Not much exciting, but a lot of little fun things here and there.
2 comments:
I love the new look of your blog! I also love the darling pictures of the kids. That one of Garrett on the play ground in adorable! Oh, I miss you all! I'm glad you are playing volley ball - - yes you need some free time. Hope a trip to Grandma's is in the plans for an outing.
Great to hear, Bets! I'm glad things seem to be good! And I love seeing pictures of your kids! Garrett is looking so grown up!!
Post a Comment