
I'm out of my first trimester as of yesterday!!! Hooray!!! Besides the drama we had during the first weeks this has been my easiest pregnancy so far. I had mild nausea, just enough to make no food sound good, but I never threw up. The worst part has actually been the acne I'm getting with this one, which is worse then it was with either of my other kids. It's not good for the self-esteem, I tell ya! It's been a few weeks since we checked on the placenta, so I'm not sure if it's completely healed yet, but we'll find that out in a few weeks at my next appt.
Stay tuned... pictures from the cruise we just got back from are coming soon!
3 comments:
Yay for everything looking better!! I know what you have gone through and I'm still kind of in shock that I am still pregnant. I'm only 7 plus weeks but hopefully everything will turn out great like yours has.
Congrats Bets. That is exciting. I keep forgeting you are pregnant....which should be a complement. because i just saw you...
That must be such a relief to be past 12 weeks...yay! Hope everything is going well for you guys, that is awesome that you went on a cruise! Excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment