Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthdays, lotion, and haircuts.

A lot of little random things here, and they all revolve around pictures so let's begin.


I didn't ever report about Keira's birthday party, but it was a huge success!  We had a ton of family show up and had a great time at Jumpin' Jacks.  Both of Keira's Grandmas were a hoot!  They were right there playing along side the kids and going down the big slides multiple times.  What fun Grandmas my kids have!  We had her birthday party in the medieval themed room there, which went perfectly with her castle birthday cake and her princess dolls she got for her birthday.  Here's a cute picture of Keira with a bunch of her cousins.  There was 1 -5 yr old there, 4- 4 yr olds, 4- 3 yr olds, and 1- 2 yr old in this picture.  She has plenty of cousins her age!  And isn't her boy-cousin, Brandon, a stud?  Of the 2-5 yr old range in my family he's the only boy!  

I had to throw this picture in.  Keira likes to play with the lotion, which I normally don't mind because she has eczema pretty bad and is usually great about just putting a fair amount of lotion on her skin.  Well, my mom recently learned how to make lotion and gave some to us and Keira loves it simply because it's "grandma's lotion".  This particular day she was using grandma's lotion and got carried away, but thankfully all the mess was contained on her body.  

Garrett got a haircut recently, and even though I didn't mean to cut it quite that short I think it turned out adorable!  Here's a picture of him BEFORE (with his cousin, Brandon)...

... and here's the handsome boy AFTER!  What a stud, eh?

Here's a random picture of him at the park, showing off his hair again.  The swings are his favorite thing at the park and most of the time only wants to be on them.  We spent an hour on the swings one day and I kept asking him if he wanted to get off and he kept shaking his head and giggling when I pushed him.  What a nut!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, his new haircut looks good! He looks like a little boy now not a baby!

Keira's birthday party looked so fun!! I wish my girls had that many cousins!

Alishia said...

Oh how I love your kids! Thanks for the post and the pictures! Always fun to get an update!