Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Playground - my new blog

I started putting some ideas together for myself to go to when I need something to do with my kids, and then I figured I might as well put a blog together with all of those ideas for easier and more organized references.  So here is the premiere of my newest blog, The Children's Playground!  If you need ideas on things to do with your kids (no matter their age) or have some good ideas you'd be willing to share, just click on the link below (or go to the website given below)!  There is an email on my new blog where you can submit new ideas or give suggestions for my blog.  The more that come and share their ideas the better the database of ideas will be, so if you like what you see on my blog please put a link on your blog or share the link with anyone you think could use it.  If you don't like what you see, please let me know what I could do to improve it.  Thanks!  Happy playing!

No comments: