Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Because

Here are some random pictures and a video, just because. There's nothing to report on lately, so let these hold you over for awhile. And just because I said there's nothing to report on, you can be sure and check back tomorrow for a very dramatic post on how someone got hurt or some other big news that I'm not anticpating now. That seems to be how it goes when I blog that there's nothing to blog about. ;)

Payson Water Park. That place is awesome! My kids love it, and so do I because it is so toddler-friendly! Plus it's cheap! Win-win-win!
Keira likes to wear Richard's hats. She has to wear a dress nearly every day, but she likes hats, too.
I love sleeping kids, don't you?
Happy 4th of July! Yeah, my kids were festive. :)
Keira, being a pirate. Arrrr!


Last, but not least, here is a short video of Keira and Garrett playing together. They are enjoying playing with each other more and more, which is awesome because that means they're entertaining themselves more and more! :) Wahoo! Ring Around the Rosies is one of their favorite things to do together. It can get a little dangerous when they start going fast, but we haven't had any accidents yet, and they both just crack up doing it! I love watching them do this! It cracks me up too!

(You may have to crank the volume to hear them laugh because my camera's audio sucks)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Payson water park!!!!!! Invite me!

Angie said...

Your kids are so cute! That does look like a way fun water park. It makes me want to go. By the way you look so darn cute pregnant. I love your picture in an earlier post.

Becky said...

The last time I went swimming in Payso it was still called the Payson ool. Those are fun pictures. My girls love to wear dresses too. EVERYDAY!