#1) Richard quit his job a few weeks ago so that he can take the maximum amount of credits in school and fully be able to focus his time and attention on school. We're hoping this means he will graduate with his Bachelor's Degree in Digital Media this time next year! Only one more year!!!! Yea!!!
#2) I have an irritable uterus. It's annoying and very exhausting! I have had regular, painful contractions for over 24 hrs THREE times this pregnancy so far! I went to the hospital yesterday to be monitored and tested to see if I was in true labor because I was having horrendous back contractions and regular contractions on top of that yet again! Everything's ok, but I'm now on partial bedrest until Monday when I go back in to see the Dr again. Yeah... bedrest with 2 children... right. I'm still having painful contractions, but I have some meds to stop the contractions if they go on much longer. I was also advised not to pick up Garrett much for the rest of my pregnancy because that's probably been adding to the contractions. Since it's been established that I have an irritable uterus it's a given that this will just keep happening the rest of the pregnancy, but I still have to go in and be checked every time it happens just in case it's real labor afterall. All this after I just posted that everything's going ok in my pregnancy. :P
#3) We're probably going to be moving soon. Not sure when or where exactly, but we're hoping to move closer to town before the baby is due, preferrably in Provo or Orem in September, but we're open to options. If anyone knows of a good deal, please let us know! :)
1 comment:
Take care Betsy, We'll be praying for you (and Libby). Stay in touch.
Post a Comment