That last post was to word-heavy. It's time for some random pictures!
Richard's brother, Kenny, got Guitar Hero recently so we've been playing it with them and it's pretty fun! We like having them so close! We're able to get together more often because of that.

My three naked kids.
Keira loves having baby Libby around! I think I'm going to have to fight to be the mommy to Libby, because Keira's constantly trying to be! It's nice sometimes, though.
I still get my time with Libby, though. What a sweetheart she is!
Libby's one month old today and still an easy baby!

Keira and Richard, having fun with noodles. After watching Kung Fu Panda, Keira wanted to eat noodles and learn to use chopsticks, so Richard had some fun with that.
For our first family outing with Libby we went to Gardner Village and walked around the shops with the kids. It was a nice, low-key Halloween outing.
4 comments:
Fun pictures. I love to see them
Cute babies!! That little Libby is so sweet. I want to hold her! We miss you guys.
Congrats on the new baby Bets! She's tiny!
Those are so much fun! I love the one with Richard feeding Keira the noodles...made me smile.
Post a Comment