Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not so similar afterall

All this time I was thinking that Keira and Libby looked pretty similar with a few little differences, but today I realized they really aren't that similar! Libby was wearing this outfit and I remembered taking a picture of Keira in the same outfit when she was sitting up, so I took one of Libby and thought that when I compared them they would look like twins. Nope. They're definitely not twins. They're sisters, but not twins. Keira is my mini-me, but Libby has a lot more Lee in her. Cute little girls, though. :)

By the way, at Libby's 6 month appt I learned that she is in the 50th percentil for height, and 10th for weight, which is pretty similar to what Keira was at when she was 6 months too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it's crazy how much Richard she has in her. You wouldn't know it until you see the two side by side.

Julie said...

Yep. Libby definitely looks more like Garrett, I think. She bridges the two gaps ;)

Loraine said...

In that picture, I see the Lee women in Gary's family...Carill Ina and Carillisa. What adorable little girls you have!

Todd Miller said...

You are right, they are definitely two very cute sisters
btw this is J