Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cruisin'

Last week we went on a cruise with some of my family thanks to my Grams paying for it all (what an awesome Grams, huh?!?), and it was such a nice break! It was so lovely to just spend time with Richard doing nothing at all, sleeping in, having maids clean up after me, and have chefs cook me dinner. Seriously, so needed! We didn't get to celebrate our anniversary this year since Richard was in Africa, so it was nice to do it a little late in style. We came back refreshed and ready to take on life again. Here are a few pictures of the trip.

I really like this picture of Richard and I, even though it doesn't show anything else. haha
Our first stop was to Catalina Island. Our cruise ship is in the background.

Next we went to Ensenada and stopped at La Boofadora (aka the blow hole). It was amazingly entertaining and spectacular to watch! (I'm in red, next to my dad)
It came from down there when the waves would come in.
While in Ensenada we stopped at the beach and played in some huge waves for hours! This is my brother-in-law, Ash.
Sexy white folk, aren't we?
I slept a lot on the trip. It was awesome!! While I did, Richard would climb up here and read. He loved the port holes!
My sweet parents. They flew us down. :)
If I had an amazing camera you would see dolphins in this picture. They were there. But the sunset makes up for my crappy camera.

So now that we're back I'm having amazing patience for my kids, and feeling refreshed. Richard's refreshed to, but sadly that means he has realized how much he hates his job. I feel another change coming soon. Hopefully good things will come with that change. We're hoping and praying for it, anyways.

3 comments:

The Bates Famdamily said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great trip! I was thinking of you all and smiling! Wish I could have been with you, but I am so glad you all had a blast!
Love, Nat

DeAnna said...

I'm so glad you got to go. You guys deserved it.

Kim G said...

I'm totally jealous!