Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

I love Halloween! I love this time of year with the leaves changing colors and the look and the sound of them on the ground, I love people dressing up everywhere you go, I love having an excuse to dress up myself, and I love taking my kids trick-or-treating! It is so cute to watch our kids enthusiastically run from door to door, saying "trick-or-treat" and then beaming with pride as they count their candy! And I absolutely love picking out costumes and dressing them up! So much fun!

This year we went to my parent's ward Halloween party, watched Hocus Pocus, and then went trick-or-treating during the break in the storm.

Keira was a pink fairy. She was just going to be tinkerbell, but she wanted pink wings instead of green, so we just decked her out in pink instead.
Aren't her eyes gorgeous!
Garrett's been in love with Spiderman lately, so it was only appropriate for him to be Spiderman for Halloween. His costume came with gloves and a mask that he wore all day for days earlier in the month, but for some reason refused to wear them for the actual trick-or-treating. But he did shoot out imaginary web at people that walked by. Cute little guy.
Libby was a bunny. She looked so cute walking around in this footsie costume with a little bunny tail on the back!
And here's the family.
In case you can't tell, I was a hippy and Richard was a Korean.
He wore his hanbok, which is a traditional Korean outfit.

Happy Halloween!!!

6 comments:

Loraine said...

I love these! Thanks for posting!

Tink said...

So cute! I remember when Keira wore that bunny outfit...

The Bates Famdamily said...

What a fun family!

Becky said...

Love it all, you gorgeous family you.

Calee said...

I think Keira looks just like you:). It looks like you are a busy girl these days; 3 kids and the Toy Box rentals wow! What made you want to start a business?

Betsy Lee said...

Thanks everyone! :) You're all so nice!

Calee, I'm pretty busy these days. :P Self-imposed busy, though, so I can't complain.. to often. ;) I wanted to start the business because I myself would love to have the ability to rent toys, and since I couildn't find a place that rented them I decided to do it myself. I still consider it in the primary stages, and it may not take off, but I'm testing it out to see if there's a desire for it like I saw. ;)