Here are a few random pictures of my kids that I've taken lately.
Garrett is SO close to being potty trained! I'm so excited! Richard started this round off on Sunday and I took over on Monday. Monday was a huge day when he peed in the toilet for the first time ever!! Huge step for him!! Tuesday he went once again, Wednesday he went twice, and today he has gone 3 times with ZERO accidents!!! I'm so happy that I'm tempted to start Libby once he gets the hang of it! haha
 |
This is what Spiderman looks like when it's below freezing outside.
He cracks me up! |
 |
| Look how big my "baby" is getting! She goes into nursery next month!! |
 |
Anyone need a painter?
One of my kids' favorite activities is finger painting in the bathtub. It's awesome!! They get to make a huge mess and I just spray it off when they're done. Creative learning AND an easy clean up? My kind of play time! |
3 comments:
What a good idea. Brilliant! Wouldn't I be such a cool mom if I let my kids do that. Here's a question I have for you? does the figure paint stain tile grout? That's what we have in our bathrooms. :(
I meant finger paint
We had tile in our last place and never had a problem, but I never let the paint stay on to long. They paint, and then when they're done we spray it off and they all take a bath. We use crayola washable finger paints. Not sure that makes a difference, but it's the best!
Post a Comment