Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Garrett's Birthday Party.

Today was Garrett's birthday.  It was a great day!  He was SO excited all day long!  So happy that it was his birthday and that he was going to have a Spiderman birthday party!  The kids loves Spiderman!  Loves dressing up as him, loves playing with the action figures of him, loves watching Spiderman cartoons.... he's obsessed!  And has been for over a year now!  So of course his Spiderman party was a huge hit for him.  

We had some family over from both sides and played a game in which the kids put on Spiderman masks, and go get the bad guy (who was Richard) and get him with their web (silly string).  Garrett really liked having all the family there and loved all the presents he got.  To end the day we got a card from Grams with a sweet note inside.  He answered the questions she asked out loud as I was reading it to him.  What a lucky guy to have so much family around that loves him!

Garrett in Seattle in front of a spider's web art display. 
 The Party
"I'm four!"
Blowing out the candles.
Dang cake was suppose to be red.  Is it possible to make red frosting?  I couldn't figure out how to.  :\
Waiting to open presents.

 The Guests
Some of the Lees who were there.
Missing from the picture are Kenny, Jamile, Josh, Jon, Lauren, Rissy, and Kade.

Some of the Stoddards who were there.
Missing from the picture are Becky, Alex, Alli, and Tyson.

 The Decor



2 comments:

Leslie said...

wilton gel food coloring = RED frosting. :) that's all i buy/use anymore. :) love the cake anyway!! he is so cute! :)

DeAnna said...

I wonder if you added a little chocolate....? So so cute Betsy, I wish I could have been there.