On our second trip to Washington to visit Richard's sister, Jenny(& fam), we stopped and took a picture at a gas station where we were filling up because we were so taken back by our backdrop. It was so beautiful! On our next trip we happened to stop at that same gas station to fill up. Realizing where we were we took another picture. Since I was pregnant with Garrett the first time I thought it would be fun to hold him to show the time lapse. This year when we went on this same trip we, again, stopped at the same gas station, and made sure to get a pic of Garrett with me once again.
I think we have a silly tradition going on, unplanned.
 |
| Garrett & I in 2007. |
 |
| Garrett & I in 2008 (15 months old). |
 |
| Garrett & I in 2011 (4 years old). |
2 comments:
That is fun :D
That's cool! I like it!
Post a Comment