Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random September/October Pics

I have a few random pictures I wanted to throw onto the blog.

Max & Emmy taking a nap on the bed.  Emmy's an outside cat, but she comes in every once in awhile and the two animals play together.  She's been a surprisingly good cat.  She won my love by catching two mice outside and never scratching the kids.

Here's Libby's birthday cupcakes.
Instead of doing one cake I decided to do cupcakes around her little princesses.  She loved it!

Getting ready to sing to Libby on her birthday.

Here's Garrett & Keira saying "hi" to one of Aunt DeAnna & Uncle Andrew's horses.  Keira got to ride the horse with mom, and she loved it!  Not as much as mom did, though.  I love horses!!  

Richard, the cowboy?

1 comment:

Kim G said...

Did you make those cupcakes? They look great!! Love the pic of Max and Emmy :)