Monday, August 6, 2012

35 Weeks!

**WARNING**  This post includes a picture of a big pregnant lady's bare belly!  Continue reading at your own risk!  You have been warned.  



I had my 35 week appt today, and an ultrasound last Friday.  Here are my new stats:
  • dilated to a 2
  • 50% effaced
  • at a -1 station (or his head is really close to the birth canal)
  • I'm measuring a week ahead
  • baby is about 6 lbs according to the ultrasound guesstimates (77th percentile)

My contractions have increased in intensity and frequency, and often last week I found myself not able to talk or walk through them as they were causing immense pressure on my back and pelvis.  

If I don't go into labor before 39 weeks I now have an induction scheduled for September 4th.  Sooo, 4 weeks to go!!!  





(These pictures were taken closer to 34 weeks, but this is my 35 week update.)  
We got lucky and got another 3D picture of our little boy!

34 week bare belly.  I'm up 28 lbs now.  

No comments: