Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of 1st Grade!

Keira's first day of 1st grade was today, and she was super excited about it!  She's been counting down the days (and so have I) and planning exactly what she'll wear and how she'll do her hair for awhile now.  She even planned out the photo shoot we were going to have before school.  I was just thinking of a backpack on the front porch, but apparently she had something grander in mind.  haha  






Next week... photos of Garrett's first day of Transitional Kindergarten.  
Then it will just be me and Libby for a good chunk of the day, and hopefully 
William will join us soon, too.    


2 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

I have been reading your blog for years an I didn't realize our kids are the same age. When we come to Utah for a visit next, I'd love to catch up. I think our kids would hit it off!

Betsy Lee said...

Definitely, Catherine! Email me when you're coming to Utah next and we'll plan a play date! :) I just realized the same thing about your oldest being the same age recently, too. hehe