It's fun having a girl, boy, girl, boy pattern in our kids. During the morning when Garrett's at school and it's just Libby and Will at home it throws me back to when I only had Keira and Garrett. It's like having deja vu sometimes when I watch Libby interacting with Will. It seems like a lifetime ago when Keira was the bigger sister interacting with her baby brother! Now it's Libby "helping" out with Will.
Anyways, I got out some pictures of the two sets today to do a comparison post. Keira and Garrett were only 16 months apart, while Libby and Will are almost exactly 3 years apart, so there's a bit of a difference in age with the girls, but the boys are at about the same age in these shots.
Anyways, I got out some pictures of the two sets today to do a comparison post. Keira and Garrett were only 16 months apart, while Libby and Will are almost exactly 3 years apart, so there's a bit of a difference in age with the girls, but the boys are at about the same age in these shots.
1 comment:
Oh such fun pictures. It's amazing to see how close your boys look to each other. Keira and Libby are close but not like those little guys!
Post a Comment