Monday, August 18, 2008

Randomness...

It's been awhile since I've posted since we've been so busy, so I figured I'd add a few random things here.

First of all, Garrett is now one (yea!!!) and has 4 teeth, 2 of which he was born with. At his one year appt we confirmed what we suspected, that he has an underbite. Not a big surprise to anyone who's seen him. He's always sticking his lower lip out. It's kinda his trademark now. :) But there's nothing to do about that now. We'll just have to see an orthodontist in about 6-12 months and do something about it then.

Keira is in her terrible twos and really pushing our limits! It's amazing, though, because even though she's driving us crazy most of the time she is so funny and entertaining at this stage! Just yesterday Richard had picked her up and she was saying something was stuck behind her bum, and Richard looked and she had a diaper wedgie!!! haha She also has this evil laugh that just cracks me up! It's not fake, either. When she does something that totally thrills her she lets out this loud, deep, evil laugh! It's hilarious!

Anyways, there's some random stuff. Now here's some random pictures:


Keira painting. Look at the concentration!


Garrett thoroughly enjoying a laundry basket.


My cute kids!!!


And this last one is great! Keira saw me putting on makeup and then when I was out of sight she found my mascara and tried to put some on herself. Luckily she didn't damage her eye in the process, or figure out it can go on other stuff besides your face. *phew!*

2 comments:

Becky said...

I lOVE the pictures. I haven't been blogging much this summer, so it's fun to catch up. Your family is so cute!

Loraine said...

Adorable little kids! Great pictures! I miss them.