Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ready or not, here I come!!!

Whenever Garrett hears the water start pouring out of the tap in the bathtub, it doesn't matter where he is in the house he drops what he's doing and books it to the bathroom! I had to record this spectacle for posterity (or entertainment) purposes and share it with the world! I kept his diaper on for modesty and got all set up, started the water, and before I could even get the camera to turn on he was already in the bathroom! So sorry for the loud screams and giggles coming out of me during the filming! I was getting nervous that he'd hurt himself, and then he just cracked me up to much to contain! And now without further ado, I give you the amazing Garrett the great!

4 comments:

Loraine said...

I love that little boy! He says so much with his eyes! Fun video.

Holli said...

hey, that is so funny. My youngest, Ellie, is the same way. She hears that water and ZOOM! she is in there-even faster than Emma. What a fun video. He is so big.

Julie said...

That's so cute!! I love how he climbed into the tub and just fell in... I'll miss our play groups so I can see him!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Betsy!! Chaz and I can't say the 'bath' word around Haley or it's fits and tantrums until she can take one. It's funny how much kids love baths!