
I'm now about a week away from being in my third trimester!!! That's just crazy to me! Time has flown by this pregnancy! Libby is very active right now, I'm still feeling pretty good, I haven't had any more real drama in my pregnancy, and I am
just starting to feel the uncomfortableness of the third trimester beckoning to me (back aches, heartburn, not being able to bend over, waddling, etc). I have noticed that the talk of carrying different sexes differently rings true for me. With Keira and Libby I've had back aches most of my pregnancies, but with Garrett my back was relatively fine. My back pillow has become my best friend in this pregnancy. It follows me around the house when I need to sit down, and pretty soon when Libby's weight starts crushing my spine even more we will get even closer, possibly even physically attaching it to my back at all times. If you see me walking around with a big lump in my back AND front you'll know that my back is happier with the new growth.
2 comments:
I am so excited to hear all is going well and Libby will be here in not too long!
Your almost there Yeah! You look really Cute! Sometimes I miss having a bump but your right about those aching pains I def. do not miss them. I'm glad to hear that you and Libby are doing good!
Post a Comment