Today was Libby's blessing day! Richard gave her a beautiful blessing and she didn't even cry! Thanks to everyone who was able to make it and be in the circle to bless her! We miss those of you who weren't able to make it and hope to see you soon! This post is for those who weren't able to make it.
We blessed her in my parent's home and had a little luncheon there as well and it made for a nice afternoon. From the Lee side Richard's parents, Carillisa, Gavin, Allison, Kenny and Jamile were able to come be apart of it. From the Stoddard side all of my siblings were there and their spouses as well as my Gramz. We're so grateful for family and all the chances we get to be with them!!!
Our sweet baby girl; Two months old!
Richard, Libby and I after the blessing.
She was great during the blessing, but during pictures she started to get upset. I love the look on her face in this picture! haha
Some of the Lees (isn't my sister-in-law gorgeous?!).
Some of the Stoddards.
More of the group.
Thanks again for everyone who made this day special! We are so grateful for our little girl, Libby, and so grateful for all the worthy males in our family who were able to participate in the blessing!
p.s. More pictures are to come of just Libby in her blessing dress.
6 comments:
I'm glad you posted, I was sad that we didn't get to make it. It sounds like everything went great. We had two in our ward today, so I thought of you guys when we listened.
Alishia was sad she missed it too.(she is here)
You and Libby so look so pretty :)
What a fun day! Those are my favorite times. Times I am surrounded by family. You look great! And your little Libby is so beautiful!
I would have loved to be there!! Hopefully I will be soon:) Congratulations! (And, yes Jamile is so beautiful and so are you!)
I can't believe she's already two months old. I wish I could've been there; looks like it was a day filled with happiness and family
Adorable little sweetheart! She's an angel. Wonderful Day!
Post a Comment