Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a good Christmas and enjoyed watching our kid's open up presents. We also started some service things that I hope to make a tradition, which was really uplifting to do! One of the presents I gave to Richard was a 3 frame picture with these pictures in it, and since they turned out so well I wanted to post them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute they are all getting so big!

Lizzie. said...

Keira is so pretty, geez! Great Idea on the gift

Becky said...

What a fun idea. We miss you guys. As much as we enjoy being on our own and doing our own thing - we still LOVE and MISS our families.
It was great to see you guys on the webcam. Glad you enjoyed your Christmas.
Love,
Becky

Loraine said...

Who could resist that? What beautiful children! Adorable.