Ahhh...! Good Luck! and Congrats!
Yay Richard
yeah! He got it!!
Cool! I am so jealous! We want to live all over the world. Those cultural experiences your kids will have will be so cool.
Catherine, I WISH I was going with him!!! :( Sadly, I'll be home with the kids while he's gone. Bummer, huh?
That will be in the colder season. Do you think it snows there?
What an amazing opportunity! Congratulations - that is seriously so cool. I look forward to hearing all about it. :)
We are so excited for you. What an adventure! I hope you get to see some exciting things while you're there.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ahhh...! Good Luck! and Congrats!
Yay Richard
yeah! He got it!!
Cool! I am so jealous! We want to live all over the world. Those cultural experiences your kids will have will be so cool.
Catherine, I WISH I was going with him!!! :( Sadly, I'll be home with the kids while he's gone. Bummer, huh?
That will be in the colder season. Do you think it snows there?
What an amazing opportunity! Congratulations - that is seriously so cool. I look forward to hearing all about it. :)
We are so excited for you. What an adventure! I hope you get to see some exciting things while you're there.
Post a Comment