Lauren would LOVE this picture. She just got a ballerina dress with tights and slippers for her birthday. SO she has been practicing her poses. I am quite certain that she would have a blast doing them with her darling little cousin! You were such a CUTE little ballerina Betsy!
6 comments:
Lauren would LOVE this picture. She just got a ballerina dress with tights and slippers for her birthday. SO she has been practicing her poses. I am quite certain that she would have a blast doing them with her darling little cousin!
You were such a CUTE little ballerina Betsy!
I'll say!
Oh wow, you guys look so much alike!!
That's adorable! :)
I love it! You two are like peas in a pod. Adorable.
Your new quote is LOL!
I seriously didn't realize that was you until I read the caption...(and took a second glance) What cute little girls :)
Post a Comment