We didn't go on a hike this week, but we did head up to Granite Flats Campground and go camping in the middle of the week. Our first camp out of the year! And boy was it cold!
It was a gorgeous camp site that we hope to go back to when it's warmer.
The kids loved it, as usual. Keira collected many, many pine cones.
It was so cold that there were still bits of snow! But really, it wasn't bad during the day.
Garrett was mesmerized by the fire. He was so happy when we got there he wouldn't stop running around and laughing!
I think his favorite part was exploring around our camp site. We have to keep a close eye on him!!
Libby liked it ok. She was a little frustrated to not be able to crawl, though.
Mmm... yogurt for breakfast.
Kenny & Jamile came with us. It was Jamile's first camp out, and despite the cold she said she wants to do it again! Yea!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks for posting. You guys are troopers!
Oh, I so miss the mountains. I am glad you guys are living it up. I get a small fix when I visit your blog. Glad you guys had fun...it does look like a beautiful spot.
Post a Comment