Keira asked me everyday for about a week to get a short hair cut. I ignored her, thinking it was a fleeting idea that she'd forget about. But she didn't forget about it. She kept asking for short hair "like Haley's" (who is her friend who has short hair). I tried to talk her out of it, but in the end we chopped it off. I didn't mean for it to be so short, but now I think it's cute. I think it fits her spirited personality well! Though, I admit, I think her long hair was beautiful and kind of miss it. Not when I'm brushing her short hair, though.
BEFORE
AFTER
6 comments:
Waaay cute Keira!!
it's so cute! love it!
It's cute, but I think it's sad. Probably since I've never had long hair, I covet everyone that does. :( Hooray for easier hair do's though.
She is so darling. It really brings out her eyes. What a cute little girl!
LOVE IT!!
Keira can get away with just about anything she's so cute. She's looks adorable!
Post a Comment