The first thing we're going to do is paint a few rooms before we move in. Or at least that's the plan. The one I'm most anxious to do is the entertainment center. Not because I think it looks hideous (the main floor bathroom's color wins that contest), but because I think it will make such a difference in the room and I'm excited to see how it turns out!
I'm hoping to turn this....
... into this!
I think painting the entertainment center completely white will make it pop out more and look nicer. Sooooo much fun planning things for a house!!!!
So, hopefully we'll be doing this project NEXT WEEK! I sort of don't believe it. It doesn't feel like we'll ever be in a house, even when we're this close. It feels like I'm lying and pretending that this is happening. It just feels to good to be true. I'll believe it on moving day.
Maybe.

1 comment:
The before and after. I guess the after is on it's way! It's going to be great!!!
Post a Comment