I know...
Homeschool? That's crazy!
I have been in this mindset my whole life! I never, NEVER thought that I would be that mom! That "crazy" mom, who homeschools her kids! Even if you told me a year ago that I'd be homeschooling now I would have laughed and reassured you that I wasn't capable of such a thing, nor that I had any desire to do such a thing.
Well... a lot can happen in one year. And, now... here I am! :)
We'll be starting our first year of homeschool this Monday, August, 18th, 2014. And ya know what? The impossible has happened! Not only am I willingly doing this (no, despite what you may think I haven't lost my mind), but I am actually to the point where I am excited to get started! I'm looking forward to this adventure! And what's even better is that my kids are excited too. :)
Soooo, I'm going to be blogging a lot more from now on, and most of my posts will probably be about our adventures in homeschool. Cuz, well, that's what my life is going to be consumed with from now on. Here we go!!!
“He who invades the domain of knowledge must approach it as Moses came to the burning bush; he stands on holy ground; he would acquire things sacred. We must come to this quest of truth—in all regions of human knowledge whatsoever, not only in reverence, but with a spirit of worship.””
- President J. Reuben Clark Jr. (1871–1961
No comments:
Post a Comment