Monday, August 31, 2009
NST results
I had my NST (non-stress test) done today and it went well. They just monitored me for a little bit and then the Dr looked at it and said everything looks good. It turns out the reason why he wanted one done is not because of the amniotic fluid, but because both Libby and I are measuring small AND I'm having lots of painful contractions. That confused me a little because the ultrasound tech said Libby was measuring good. My Dr said that she's measuring ok, but not great. Overall she's measuring in the 17th percentile, but her abdomen is measuring in the 6th percentile. That in combination of me measuring 5 weeks behind and having lots of contractions is why he had this test done. He said that the ultrasound could very well be wrong, but he wants me to come in every week and get the NST and an ultrasound done now to keep an eye on Libby's progress to be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're doing ok. Sucks to be having those pains. With Brandon I was measuring 4 weeks early. It sucked! But at least it didn't hurt like that. Hope it gets better.
I hope the contractions don't get worse. Lets hope you and Libby continue to be healthy though!!
Post a Comment