We got family pictures taken last month and I finally got around to scanning them. So, here they are! If you wanted any wallets and you haven't gotten them yet let me know and I'll send them to you. We have wallets of the family, and the first one of each child.
Ugh! The pictures all scanned horribly!!! They're not that bad of quality in real life. How did I not catch that before I posted this?! I will rescan them... later. Maybe.







6 comments:
You have such a darling family! Of course you do because you are so beautiful!
I would love copies of your pictures. I can't remember if I asked for any so I wouldn't mind if you wanted to email me the scans (I think I can fix them since they are on a black background).
Very cute btw!
Congratulations on getting all of your kids to smile and look at the camera. I think that is the most frustrating thing about family pictures.
love these family pics--I want to get some!
Beautiful Family! Betsy I love your hair. After seeing you the other day and how beautiful you looked I decided that short hair makes you cute...but your longer medium hair is really quite stunning!
Becky, you sure know how to make a girl feel good! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment