Happy Birthday, Richard!!!Today is Richard's 28th birthday! This year there's a lot to celebrate. After years of hard work he is finally graduating from UVU in August!!! Hooray! Not only that, but he's one of 5 students going to Africa for a month! All of that because of who he is. He is hard working, dedicated, and a man of integrity, among other things. I brag him up a lot, but only because of how easy he makes it. ;) His biggest and best accomplishment, however, is being a parent. He is a fabulous father! I don't have to ask him to change diapers or play with his kids. He does it on his own because he loves being a father, and his kids adore him for it (as do I). He's also an amazing husband! The other day he came home from work and saw that I was having a hard day, so what does he do? Without me asking he deep cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and then sat down and gave me a foot rub! The best part is that it wasn't unusual for him to do something like that (be caring and helpful). It's just the way he is. He makes me smile on a daily basis. I'm happy to celebrate his birthday this year and am absolutely dreading being without him! (he leaves in 16 days!!!) I love you, babe!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Richard!!!
Happy Birthday Richard.
Those were nicely put comments, and true, by Betsy. It's very important that every wife writes things like this about her husband and every husband writes things like this about his wife.
Dad
I agree with Mark, those are nicely put comments and they are true. Also, I'm very happy that Betsy loves Richard. I sure do. He is an exceptional person. You are too Betsy. You make a great team.
It's very comforting to see that my brother's wife loves him so much.
Happy Birthday, Richard!
Post a Comment