Good News
A few days ago we found out that I'm pregnant. Yes, it was planned, and we were real excited.
Bad News
Today I had a miscarriage.
We're real sad about it, but we'll be ok. We have 2 cute kids to help us through it. Keira saw that I was crying and I told her I was sick and she carefully climbed onto the couch next to me, under the blanket, and cuddled with me and held my hand for about 1/2 hour. I'm thankful for the two kids I have, and will always remember the two we've lost. (I had one before I had Keira)
Thank you to everyone who has been supportive and there for us!
2 comments:
You are so amazing! I don't know how you do it. You are such an amazing person all the time. That is really sad to hear, and I have no clue how that feels. I love you to death and hope all goes well. You do have the cutest kids ever. Miss you!!
I'm sorry Bets. You are amazing. You seem to be handling it really well. Let me know if there's anything I can do (from 800 miles away of course.)
Post a Comment