Well, I should have posted this a long time ago, but Richard got the results of his radio contest and he took 2nd and is going to state!!! We're trying to figure out how to post audio on here, so when we do figure that out we'll post it on his art website. It was a commercial written for Recycle Utah, and they will actually be playing it on the radio soon (though, I'm not sure when)! He goes to state at the end of March and I'm so excited and proud of him! Once again he's loving his classes and is constantly reminded that he's in the right major. Yea, Richard!!!
2 comments:
GREAT!!
That is AWESOME!! I would love to see it. Way to go Richard! Don't you just love it when your husband actually enjoys going to school. It makes life so much better.
Post a Comment