Keira and Brandon are buddies. They love to play together and are so cute together! Too bad they're cousins.
The kids liked swinging on the tire swing; Keira more then Garrett. He'd get scared after a push, but then wanted back on.
The kids had a blast swimming for hours and hours! At one point the ducks joined the fun! So funny!
Libby's an all around animal lover! She kept following the goat around and getting excited every time it came near her!
We went over to Aunt DeAnna and Uncle Andrew's farm, I mean house, at one point to visit and also to meet their new horse! He's huge! Very pretty, but huge! Keira had no fear of getting up to ride him, though. I'll get my turn someday. ;)
4 comments:
It was allot of fun having you guys! Man, we are looking country with all the animals and ducks in the pool. Cute pics!
Love you all,
Nat
Cute Garrett! So, I called Allison over and told her to come look at the picture of Little John. She came straight over and saw the pic of Libby on the goat. She said, "Hey, I thought Little John was going to be bigger than that!"
wow I can't believe the ducks came right into your pool!
What a darling bunch of pictures. What fun memories have been made. You've made some great lemonade out of a lemon-ie few weeks.
Post a Comment