Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A world apart...

...on our anniversary.

Six years later and more in love then ever! Happy Anniversary my love!!! You still give me butterflies in my stomach and make my smile muscles hurt. I adore you!

(These were taken by the webcams we have while talking to each other. I "sewed" them together in paint.)

9 comments:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize our anniversaries were so close together. Well, I forget and then remember again every year! This will be one you won't forget.

Lees Everything Homemade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tink said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are an inspiration, I love hearing your words of adoration. You are sooo lucky to have one another and, I love you Betsy, even more because I know how much you love my brother!

Regan said...

How cute, I love that you sewed the pics together! Happy Anniversary!

Regan said...

How cute, I love that you sewed the pics together! Happy Anniversary!

Mark J. Stoddard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark J. Stoddard said...

Oh what a romantic girl you are. You ought to write romance novels and you'd make a fortune. Glad that you feel that way!

Julie said...

Aw, how sweet! I didn't realize you were going to be apart for your ANNIVERSARY! Why did I think it was in April?? Good luck in the home stretch!

Julie said...

Aw, how sweet! I didn't realize you were going to be apart for your ANNIVERSARY! Why did I think it was in April?? Good luck in the home stretch!