We had a such a nice time with both the Bates and the Shaws! Lots of fun taking care of new puppies, having sleepovers, riding 4-wheelers, and lots of play time with cousins!!
And then there were the horses. I love horses! Keira got to ride on the horse once and was thrilled about it! But when Garrett and I got on after her something happened to make the horse rear up and keep doing it until we were thrown off! I managed to grab Garrett on our way down and have him land on me so he was completely unharmed, but I took the impact. I landed flat on my back with him on top of me, so I've been pretty sore this week! Front and back. Mostly back and neck, though. Garrett wasn't so sure about getting on the horse in the first place, and now he says he will never ride one again, so we'll have to make sure and give him the chance to "get back on the horse" soon to overcome that fear. ;)
Besides that one hiccup it was just a great getaway! One we haven't been able to do for far too long!








No comments:
Post a Comment