We got pictures done at Target less then a week ago (thanks for the recommendation, Becky!) and I'm so happy with the results, so I wanted to post the best ones on here. We loved the one taken on our sidebar by Jenny and we'll be getting prints of those too(thanks, Jenny!), but we wanted our family picture to match the kid's pictures so we decided to get them done all at the same time. Here are the results:
We chose this one for our 8x10 wall shot.

We have wallets of these for anyone who wants them.

We chose this pose of Keira for our wall shot.

And this is the one we have wallets for. Let me know if you want one!

This one of Garrett we chose as the wall shot.

And this one we have wallets for.

This was the last pose we did, so they were just done posing.

So, if anyone wants any wallets of the ones I mentioned we have wallets of, let me know!!
6 comments:
with out a doubt the cutest little lees ever....for now. haha
Great Pictures
I want wallets!!!!! Those are so cute! I am so excited to see you guys!
Those pictures are great, Bets!! I like the ones you chose for wall photos the best too. What a cute family!! I want to get some family photos taken!
I forgot to mention you look FABULOUS with that haircut!
I love these pictures. What a wonderful family. Betsy, I really like your haircut.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! YOu look so hot Betsy! so yeah, I want some wallet sized ones. Cute kids, cute family!
Post a Comment