Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter

I love the snow and so I am very happy with the winter we have had so far! Most of all I am so happy that we are going to have a white Christmas! One catch to all the snow we've had so far this year is that this year Richard and I have the job to shovel the driveway, sidewalk, and stairs at the place we're staying at. I honestly don't mind it to much, but it IS a tough job! By the time I'm finished shoveling I'm just exhausted! However, if I keep this up (which I have to as long as it snows) I will be one tough mamma by the end of the winter! Not to mention all the exercise I'm getting this way! So it's nice to have to do this, and it gives Keira lots of playtime in the snow! I make sure Garrett's down for a nap and then Keira and I head out and do our work.

This was after the first snowfall (that stuck) of the year.
Keira loves to be a helper, and as you can see she actually does help a little.The few times it snows when Richard's home Garrett gets to come out to.
Look at all that driveway behind them! And they're not even at the end of the driveway here. Yeah, can't you just see the muscles growing on me just looking at that driveway?
And here's Keira playing in the snow after the most recent snowfall. Look how much snow we have already!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

How fun! You make me miss the snow! I'm so sad about not having a White Christmas though! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so fun huh!! I'm so glad to be living in the snow again! I absolutely love it! Shoveling is a tough job!!! My back was sore for days!