I have been trying to post this for a while now but I couldn't get it small enough. The quality isn't as good but you should get the idea. I had a few restrictions because I did it for school but I still like it. (Like the patriotic picture, this was also voted the favorite in my class)
Thanks
-Richard
4 comments:
I love it! Good choice of song :) It makes me want to try and do one.
p.s. the painting is still in the works but you should see it real soon.
Oh I love it! That must be so fun! I agree with nanny! The song was great! So, fun!!!
Great video...I love the music. The only trouble is, I wish it were longer. I could have watched five minutes of that.
Great video...I love the music. The only trouble is, I wish it were longer. I could have watched five minutes of that.
Post a Comment